Nowadays people are becoming more and more aware of their health. With this their food and living standards are being modified. From olden times edible toadstools have found their place as a superfood in people’s diet. These superfoods are a powerhouse of energy as these sprouting toadstools are foods that provide the health benefits of vegetables and legumes along with meats, beans and grains, all single handedly. The perks and pros of these edible fungi are unlimited. There are numerous types and genus of edible fungus, and each varies in compositions and their health benefits. It is highly beneficial to plan commercial or personal agriculture. And at present cultivating edible fungi spawns are the most profitable, healthy and beneficial way to begin farming.
Many Types and kinds to choose from
There are different types and species of fungi and each requiring spawns and cultivation techniques that are different. One such type of edible toadstool that is popular worldwide for its easy process of production in Shiitake mushroom and to produce it the Shiitake mushroom logs are easy to procure. This type of fungi has become one of the most popular edible toadstools across the globe.
Very easy to cultivate
There are many advantages and economic benefits of this fungus. For cultivating mushrooms it is important to get good quality spawns. Many sellers provide spawns for toadstool, however, it is essential to check the spawns after procuring. Leading distributors in the market of edible fungus and spawns are there to provide the highest quality Shiitake mushroom logs. The spawns provided by them are carefully grown on media that’s standardized for the growth of this type. The key elements that make these logs top quality are:
- Spawns grown in an environmentally friendly way.
- The logs are enriched with growth media where the mycelia are accurately inoculated.
- As the inoculated mycelia are kept in the spawning room before shipping, as soon as people get them they are in nearly ready to flush state. The first flush is ready within 7-11 days.
- These high-grade fungi compost is of the best quality and high yield. The biological conversion rates are pretty high too.
- The company provides comprehensive after sales service and the training at any point of cultivation and proved query quenching and guidance throughout cultivation.
Health benefits of these mushrooms
The botanical name for this toadstool is Lentinula edodes and is called the king of all edible mushrooms. Its popularity lies in its health benefits and in ease of production. Its benefits to health include:
- High level of energy due to amino acids, carbohydrates in form of polysaccharides and a number of vitamins.
- A multitude of disease-curing properties including the decrease in blood pressures, fights cancer, the decrease of fat, controlling dyspepsia, lowering cholesterol levels and many more.
Growing this superfood
Edible fungi are true superfoods. Their high nutritional value, the convenience of growing, the delectable taste makes them a perfect ingredient for all kinds of American, Japanese and Korean dishes. The ease of cultivation and high yielding capacity makes them a highly profitable and economic choice.